Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pac 10 Football Blog is Famous

My Pac 10 blog is finally getting noticed! The blog got listed as one of the Top 50 college conference football blogs on the web site online universities.com – woo hoo!

Check out the list here: Top 50 College Football Blogs

I especially like the description they assigned to my Pac-10 blog: “A stripped-down blog with news, commentary, and links to other notable sources.”

Yep, that about sums it up….Originally, I wanted to make this blog all about the Pac 10 football schedules and key inter-conference match-ups and schedule difficulty etc. I sort of veered away from that, but I am going to try and re-steer my ship in that direction.

I will post the 2010 schedules of all the Pac 10 teams in the next few weeks and then talk about individual games that you shouldn’t miss and what games will make the biggest impact on the Pac 10 standings this year.

Keep checking back, this Pac 10 blog is starting to get good! Pac 10 Conference Football Helmets




No comments:

Post a Comment