Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Oregon Ducks Football Schedule

This week, alphabetically, we are moving onto the O's of the Pac 10 conference....Oregon Ducks and Oregon State Beavers. HUGE RIVALS and one of the reasons I love the Pac 10 conference so much! Look at this great Oregon Ducks football schedule - the Ducks play a lot of tough road games and I would love to travel to support them. I figure there are at least 4 CAN'T MISS games (highlighted by my asterisk)and I mean, can't miss! I won't be sitting on the couch for the Oregon vs. Oregon game, that's for sure.
Here ya go....

2010 Oregon Ducks Football Schedule
Sat. Sept 4 vs. New Mexico
Sat. Sept 11 at Tennessee
Sat. Sept 18 vs. Portland State
Sat. Sept 25 at Arizona State
Sat. Oct 2 vs. Stanford
Sat. Oct 9 at Washington State
Thur. Oct 21 vs. UCLA (*)
Sat. Oct 30 at USC
Sat. Nov 6 vs. Washington (*)
Sat. Nov 13 at Cal
Fri. Nov 26 vs. Arizona (*)
Sat. Dec 4 at Oregon State (*)

(*) = CAN'T MISS GAMES

No comments:

Post a Comment